1931: Work was started on the Table Mountain lookout. This structure was built by the Crater National Forest.
October 10, 1932: "State police today were searching the wilds at the head of Keane creek, in southeastern Jackson county, in the vicinity of the Table mountain lookout station, for a 'wild man,' who Sunday morning came to the lookout station and threateningly accosted Mrs. George Boussom, wife of the forest lookout station keeper. In response to a knock at the door, Mrs. Boussom, who was acting as lookout while her husband was on patrol duty, was greeted by a heavily bearded roughly dressed man who said: 'I have come to get you.' Mrs. Boussom slammed and barred the door, and frightened the unwelcome visitor away by threatening to shoot. State police found tracks of a man in the vicinity. A posse headed by state police are continuing the search today. The authorities believe a demented man is wandering through the district." (Daily Capital Journal)
August 11, 1933: "Five men from the Moon Prairie CCC camp are building a garage and woodshed at the Table Mountain lookout station." (Medford Mail Tribune)
August 13, 1936: Panorama photos taken.
1950: Replaced all shutters and painted by Ellwood. (Southwest District Annual Report)
1951: Maintenance performed: Repaired roof. (Southwest District Annual Report)
1952: Maintenance performed: New roof, repair stairs, paint floor. (Southwest District Annual Report)
1955: New cook stove installed - cost $53.60. (Southwest Oregon District Annual Report)
1956: "Building maintenance: Painted interior." (Southwest Oregon District Annual Report)
1958: "97% completed, total costs $4656.73." (Southwest Oregon District Annual Report)
1959: "Construction of new station complete, cost $494.23." (Southwest Oregon District Annual Report)
1960: "Building maintenance: Paint and install furniture." (Southwest Oregon District Annual Report)
1961: "Building maintenance: Painted inside and out, new window screens." (Southwest Oregon District Annual Report)
1962: "Building maintenance: Repair shutters." (Southwest Oregon District Annual Report)
1963: "Replaced broken door lock and repaired a leak in the roof. The garage was torn down, piled and burned," (Southwest Oregon District Annual Report)
1975: The lookout was operated by the Klamath District of the Oregon Department of Forestry while remodeling was being done on Chase and Parker Mountains.