1958: The 20-foot timber tower with a 7x7 flat roof lookout house constructed at the Ranger Station compound.
1959: From the inspection report made by the Regional Office of Engineering on the September 9th visit. The lookout tower is treated timber, 20 feet in height. The house is the 7x7 cab with flat top. Tower and house were constructed in 1958. The lookout is under emergency status.
2006: The lookout structure decommissioned and scheduled to be removed by August 1st to a local park to be used as an interpretive center. This project received a one year extension due to the lack of a means to move the building.
2007: The tower and cab dismantled. The cab moved to the community park.