1949: "Under the technical supervision of Phyl Knight, and carpenter, L.G. Knight, and the work crew under Trenholm, a standard 14x14 foot ground house lookout was erected on a site near Jordan, located in Sec.6, Twp.10S, Rge, 1 E. On the near completion of this structure, the old portable building at the Thomas Creek location was moved to the Jordan site, redesigned and assembled as a combination garage and tool room building. Both buildings were completed and ready for occupancy by the 17th of May." (Linn District Annual Report)
1969: The lookout was dismantled and materials were moved to Green Peter lookout site.