May 3, 1934: "New lookout houses and towers will be built in the Siuslaw national forest this summer, it is announced by R.S. Shelley, supervisor. A tower 100 feet high will be erected on Little Hebo mountain. (Morning Oregonian)
September 17, 1934: "A 100-foot lookout tower on top of Little Hebo mountain in the Tillamook district is one of the projects that will be finished this fall and it is likely that the Blaine-Miner creek road will be ready for travel in a short time." (The Eugene Guard)
September 26, 1936: Panorama photos taken
1959: The tower was dismantled, and reassembled on Table Mountain.