1934: The 14x14 L-4 hip-roof cab was completed. The total cost of this structure was $1,275.13. Also a plan T-1E 16x18 garage was built.
1936: In June, hazard sticks, balanced scales and wind recording instruments were installed.
August 7, 1950: " An abandoned camp fire was blamed for the more serious of two fires which had started up Davis Mountain from the east shore of Davis lake. The fire was spotted and brought under control by Tom Morris, Davis mountain lookout. The fire threatened a stand of marketable pine timber and was confined to less than an acre." (The Bend Bulletin)