1914: "Improvement work for the season consisted in the extension of the telephone line from Parker's station to the station at Fredenberg Springs on Jenny Creek and thence to the lookout on top of Little Chinquapin, a distance of approximately 12 miles. The trail work consisted of the clearing out of old roads and in the construction of a new trail from the Station to the lookout on Little Chinquapin. All of the improvement work was done by the patrolmen without extra help or expense, other than the expense of hauling the telephone material from Klamath Falls to Parker's station." (Report of State Forester - 1915)
1914: An alidade and telephone connection to the Klamath FPA. The site used for approximately six years.