1951: A 40-foot timber tower with a 14x14 cab was constructed.
1964: "Visibility clearing" (Southwest Oregon District seasonal report - 1964)
1965: "Built and painted new stairway, catwalk and hand rails. Installed gas light." (Southwest Oregon District seasonal report - 1965)
1974: A contract was agreed upon between the Oregon Department of Forestry and Gene Ash. In consideration for a sum of $1500.00 the contractor agrees to construct a lookout building on White Point Lookout site, from materials furnished by the State, as directed and supervised by the State. Work must be performed between June and July 17. The State further agreed to furnish groceries for camping out at the lookout not to exceed $75.00 and furnish a 55-gallon drum of gasoline for use by the contractor during the construction period.
1974: A 28-foot sawn timber tower with a 14x14 Amort flat roof cab. The cab was of new construction, the tower was recycled from the Burnt Peak lookout tower.